17 Ways To Bring Traffic To Your Website
Driving traffic to your website is one of the most effective ways to increase your business reach. These 17 tips are cost effective ways of making your website work for you.
1. Optimizing for SEO terms can return immediate results on your work. There’s no point in trying to game the search engine results, instead work on making your content as meaningful as possible.
3. Record a podcast. Great content is a surefire way to drive traffic to your site.
4. Offer a webcast or webinar. This is another great way to get your content out there. No matter what your expertise is, someone wants to learn about it.
5. Trading blog posts with other sites is a great way to bring new viewers to your site, and a terrific strategy to build more business to business contacts.
6. Facebook remarketing is a way to help keep your Facebook friends in the loop, and keep them returning to your site. Install a Facebook tracking pixel on your website and keep marketing to your past visitors.
7. Connect with your existing contacts on Facebook by uploading your email list into Facebook, and then friending any hits you get. This is another way to make Facebook work for you.
8. Spend 80% of your time writing the headline of an ad. Only 8 out of 10 people will actually read past the headline, so it makes sense to spend most of your time working on the portion that most people will see.
9. Collect emails and use your email list wisely. Be sure your website has an option to sign-up for your newsletter and collect emails from customers and clients whenever the opportunity arises. Don’t forget to use this email list by writing timely, well-crafted newsletters with high-quality content.
10. Blog posts drive traffic to your website, and the better the blog posts the higher the traffic.
11. Promoting your blog on Facebook can garner you additional readers, and maybe those will turn into customers or clients.
12. Contributing to other websites is a fantastic way to make a name for yourself in your industry and community. If you are going to take this step however, you need to become proficient in your writing. Posting blogs on your own website is great practice!
13. Writing a quiz and post it on your blog, Facebook or other social media can be a fun way to get your readers involved and visiting your web page. Qzzr is a great free tool to create and embed quizzes.
14. Partner with others in your industry in order to establish your company as a leader and grow your sphere of clients and customers.
15. Remarket to your Twitter followers in the same way you did your Facebook friends. The biggest difference is that Twitter requires a higher minimum audience count before you can advertise towards them.
16. Customizing your Twitter audiences also works in the same way as customizing your Facebook audiences. Again, the minimum audience is higher on Twitter.
17. Use Twitter Cards to drive more traffic to your site. These are larger tweets that have images and buttons available in the cards. Tweets with images are more likely to be clicked on and read.
We hope these tips will help you build your audience and help your marketing dollar go further. If you have any questions regarding these tips or need help in implementing them on your own website please schedule a free consultation!